User avatar

dogs

dogs

  • Writing Activities Re: What if you could only use words starting with one letter!

    Lol, lacking on the sensical side of things there Cole, but dang that's a lotta R's!

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What if you could only use words starting with one letter!

    If you could only speak and write with words starting with only one letter... which letter would it be? And write a sentence while using only that one letter. I ...

    Feb 16, 2013
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    Oh definitely Edgar Allen Poe. The best poetry i've ever read! He's not a modernist or anything but I love his work sooo much. Especially "The Raven". I loved "The ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    Oh definitely Edgar Allen Poe. The best poetry i've ever read! He's not a modernist or anything but I love his work sooo much. Especially "The Raven". I loved "The ...

    Dec 4, 2011


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver