User avatar

dogs

dogs

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Find me.

    Hey Alice! Can i call you that? Cause it's close enough to your screen name lol. Anyways... Dogs here for your review. I really liked this piece, you made it ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jacob Black's War with a Mozzie

    AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Procrastination, Old Friend of Mine.

    AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH VAL STOP BEING SO GOOD! This piece is amazing!!!!!!!!! I love everything about it and it's just sooo, sooo, soooo.... i just can't find a better word then FREKAN ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Contest Entry- Poetry with a wonderland twist!

    Heyyy! Just like to say i really loved this poem! I've seen many of the submissions for this poetry contest and whoever is judging them is going to have one ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Amber Lady

    Pay attention to what audy says, he knows what he's talking about lol. (or at least i assume it's a he. It would be very awkward for me if you ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lands Unknown

    LOL LOL LOL Birdy that was an awsome pun you just made that you may or may not realized lol. Hey T! can i call you that cause my name ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wonders of Life

    Heeyyyyy shiney! Dogs here, i really loved this poem! It is so smooth and i love the imagery, you are defnitely painting a strong image in my mind and it ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inside Your Head Is Spring

    Hey Againand! Dogs here. I really like this poem, it is simple and unique and I really like how you set up your lines in a different way. Way to ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Mood for Melody

    Hey Murtuza! Dogs here! May i point out that this is, in my opinion, the best poem you have posted on to YWS! I loved it loved it loved it!!!!!! ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Single Rose

    Thanks so much everyone! oh and fyi NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRAMMATICAL ERROR AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad day for tucker :(. (thats me in case you didn't notice lol) But thanks so much for

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hi

    Hey flaminglover! Dogs here for your review today. First i would like to point out that i really enjoy your avatar! lols, anyways, this poem is very good. It is ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death Girl

    Hey Birdy! Dogs here with your review! Firstly i would like to say i really enjoyed this poem! it has great feel to it and strong emotion, i like how ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Not a soul

    Ok, Kyllorac. I don't know if you have ever picked this up from some of my other poems... but i have really bad dyslexia. I try very hard to catch ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Day I Fell Down the Rabbit Hole

    Anna, stop being so awsome. Please. It's to much! I have seen all the poems submitted to this contest and omg, the judge is going to have a hard time ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: death in my veins

    Hey Mikko! Dogs here! I really loved this piece! It flowed really well and i love your boulder eroding analogy. Everything here is soooo great! It's short, it's to the ...

    Dec 2, 2011


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell