User avatar

dianis97

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lilly and Severus

    Wow I really liked it, it wasn't what i was expecting, but It was cool I think the end was really beautiful, and i agree with you, the word "always" ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    Good job...I really liked it, but I never really expect harry thinking that way about Hermione I like the way ron sounded like him...u know the mate thing also the ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: My Perfect Breaking Dawn End

    You really captured the characters very nicely. I'm impressed. I think you should expand this chapter a little more. Add what some of the other cullens are feeling. Like Carlilse ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: My Perfect Breaking Dawn End

    hope u guys like it....sorry about the English but I'm a Spanish speaker, its just easier for me to write in English...(hahahaha weird I know ;) ) its just a ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Heyy everyone! in diana from south america I'm 15 years old...well almost July 7 yeah!! less than a month I really enjoy writing...i have been writing since i was 5 ...

    Jun 16, 2008


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle