User avatar

dianis97

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: an extraordinary teenage story

    was very interesting!!...you have a really good hook...goos story, the only thing i don't like was that everyting happened really fast, and you didn't tell us much about your character ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Christmas Boyfriend

    it was a really nice story, I really liked it, it just kept me on reading. You made a few mistakes tought Quote: You cant tell your best MALE friend ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Preface, the Pangbourn family

    Okay, so I wanted to post this, It's really short and It's to that good, I just hope you guys like it. I need all the help possible, so please ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Element- Chapter 1

    It was good...but I found a couple of grammatical mistakes, but they were not too bad, I also think you should tell us more about the characters, talk more about ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Perfect Breaking Dawn Ending Chapter 3

    Hey everyone, thanks for reading the first chapter, I hope you guys like this, please review I want to know if I should keep posting more. All critique is accepted. ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Confused

    wow, that was short, I think this is not fiction Its poetry. I liked it, it isn't my favorite tough some advice: Remember to use coma's you should expand was ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    AMAZING! I really enjoy reading this, it's really interesting and it keeps me wanting more. I really like how you used the spanish, it made it more interesting, there was ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thirteen Kisses

    OMG! that was so cute :D, you did an amazing job. I just want to keep reading the rest of it. I really like how you showed that your main ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Destiny -- A Harry Potter short story

    W.O.W, I really liked it, good job! i really like how you showed Hermione's strong emotions and how Ron coonforted her, you did a really good job with the characters, ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    LOL I think its sooo funny!, but I find it a bit weird, but anyways I think it was kind of cool, especially edward not remembering bella's name, good job ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: perfect breaking dawn end chapter 2

    Hey everyone, thanks for reading the first chapter, I hope you guys like this, please review I want to know if I should keep posting more. All critique is accepted. ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 1

    wow...its a very different from the twilight we all know I think its awesome how you took the characters and developed them in your story, it was really good, i ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight

    That was amazing!, you captured the characters really well, it really make me feel like if i was reading Stephenie's writing! nice job, I've got nothing bad to say about ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dance for Love, Chapter Two/ Revised

    Hi! Wow I really liked it, it was really good. please keep posting more, the ending was awesome, owever I think you should describe more the character, I would like ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]

    wow, it was really good, I really liked it I thought the beginning was a bit boring tough, I did get hooked up until the second paragraph. The ending was ...

    Jun 23, 2008


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace