User avatar

dianis97

  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    nicee!! I liked it, but there were things like: conducting a sexual relationship.. its too formal, just say having sex. and the rest..well, I agree with the reviews, like the ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    i liked it..but it wasn't the Bella and Edward of the book, especially Bella. it went a bit too fast, especially at the end, i also think you should be ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 1)

    interesting!! it was a bit short..i agree with Gee, there were a couple of mistakes...but not too many! it's so good!! I really liked it!! awsome job!

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Unexpected Love chapter 3

    third chapter!..I really like this one, hope you guys like it. please review, I want to show this to a couple of people and I really need all the help ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Unexpected Love Chapter 2

    So, this is the second chapter of unexpected love, in case you guys haven't read the first chapter, Leah in very sad because Emily is pregnant, and then she talks ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Destined Dunce

    hey! well, i have to say i liked it..but I just think it's kind of...sorry for this, but I think it's kind of boring. There isn't an actual problem, I ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A painful first kiss

    wow!! i loved it! at the beginning..when you explained what the story was about I thought it was a kind superman..hehe I know, silly. well, it was really good..I have ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Unexpected Love

    well, so this story takes place after the wedding in renesmee hasn't happened..this is just after the part Jacob returns from the wedding..hope you guys like it. Chapter 1. “Calm ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    it was really good!! I really liked it! it kind of reminded me a little bit about Edward and Bella, the relationship between them, but, you did have a few ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Jane meets Seth

    So, here it is, Jane and Seth meet. It isn't a big deal tough, hope you guys like it!! Chapter 3 On Monday, James and I got ready to go ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In the Moments After...

    OMG!! amazing job!!..I really have nothing bad to say about was beautiful! loved it I really liked the rain, it made it more romantic, I wish this was in the ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the pangbourn family 2

    So, for the ones who didn't read the first chapter this is wat happened Jane (the main character) her brothers James and her mom Tina are going hunting by themselves, ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: an extraordinary teenage story

    Sorry it took me so long to review!...i was traveling Well, this is so much better!...you made really good changes and i really liked it but i still think you ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: an extraordinary teenage story

    It was good, but I think the first part it's better. The hook this time isn't that good, also remember describing a little more your characters, I don't know anything ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pangbourn family chapter 1

    hey!...well so its really late, but I just wanted to post this, I don't think I'll be posting more about this family, but I would really like reviews!...I really need ...

    Jul 10, 2008


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour