-
Re: M'i Coraz'on
Awww that was sweet. But there was something weird about the last three lines. I really liked it, but I was just wondering why did you write "Mí Corazón" with ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Undomestic Goddess
Hey there! So I have to say I read the book and I totally loved it. I liked how you started by telling us how you started reading the book ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: "Dream Self", episode 1, part 2
Hi there! Good one! I totally loved it! You just sucked me in, I really enjoyed it! Nicely done. It was very funny:D Best of luck.
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: The Virus - 1
Hey there! Not much to say, as the mistakes are already corrected. I really like it! so nice job, I enjoyed it! Best of luck!
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Angels
Hi there! So I have to say it was kind of hard to understand, be careful because it can turn out to be boring. Also you have some punctuation mistakes ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Beautiful Things
Hello everyone, so this is the first piece of poetry I have ever written, I'm not even sure if it's considered poetry. Anyway here it is, hope you like it. ...
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Death Note Parody
LOL!! It was soo funny. I have to say I loved how you made fun of Light, specially in the first one. HILARIOUS!. Good job!, I also loved that Misa ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Beautifully Broken (revised)
Thanks everyone for the review. They have helped a lot!, I'm going to try to be more careful before publishing my work. And I'll try to make it better....maybe change ...
Jan 14, 2009 -
Re: Run
I have a question...have you read the twilight series?, I think so, it reminded me of Twilight a bit, especially since one of the characters name is Alec. I really ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Beautifully Broken (revised)
Hey everyone, so I got really inspired at night and wrote this. so here it is, for you to rip apart and critique as much as you want, no rude ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Parce que Je t'aime
*cries* Beautiful! So beautiful!, I really enjoyed reading it!, good job! I have a thing for Felicity, and I could sense perfectly sense her anger and sadness. I have to ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Sweet Little Felicity
hey! that was a sweet story, but there are somethings to be fixed. I have a question, what's the name of the main character?. also, why does Matt finds her ...
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: Emotions (Don't Move On Revised and Edited)
...mmm...okay..well, I have to say the story was kind of pointless. I'm sorry, but, it was just....odd. I have to say Abby kind of annoyed me, which I guess was ...
Jan 9, 2009 -
Re: AEOTS The prediction (Prologue)
hey!! well first of all hope your doing well. Now let's start. Now you must be wondering what was their destination? They were going to the temple of the celestial. ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Unexpecter love. Chapter 4
The fourth chapter!, hope you guys like it! and if you haven't read the others, Leah is very sad because Emily is pregnant. So she talks to Jake and then ...
Nov 15, 2008
