User avatar

destinyfateacceptance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    So you guys are schoolmates???? :wink:

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The obligatory introduction message?

    DANGER!!!!!! God, do not remind me of Calculus. It's the most disgusting subject ever. No offense to math wizards anyway because I know I wouldn't be one of them... Nice ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here

    Sci-fi??? Well, just don't include war of the worlds.... 8)

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mandatory Debut?

    Welcome John!!! I'm a newbie here too.... Goodluck on us... Haha!!!! :D

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....

    Dreamer, Nice.... About a week? Can't wait. Anyway, got no choice but to use the ready-made templates.... Cassandra, I write love stories. Not that I'm in love but it's just ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....

    HEY, GOT A QUESTION. HOW DO YOU EDIT YOUR BLOG TEMPLATE? BECAUSE I'D BEEN CLICKING SWITCH TEMPLATE BUTTON AND THEN EDITING SOME COLORS BUT IT DOESN'T APPLY TO MY BLOG ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....

    :D I'm not really happy today. Ironically, I'm still happy joining this forum. Hope this could kill some of my time while I suffer within a habit of doing things ...

    Jan 21, 2007


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein