User avatar

deltadalek

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lost Star System

    Thanks, I really appreciate your help! About the vultrinos being too emotive, the later installments will explain that part. And knowing his name? Well, I hoped the ESP would explain ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lost Star System

    Yeah, I was not really confident in my work. I am still a rookie, and I don't yet know all the tricks. Thanks! And don't worry, you didn't put me ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lost Star System part 3

    Thanks for the advice! The only problem I couldn't bring myself to fix was the one about the entire giving away the secret thing. I......... :shock: Well, I think that ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Writers Challenge: 2/14 St. Valentine (Sadistic)

    It was supposed to be a short history on love, right? It's JUST FINE, but a little hard to understand :? .

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lost Star System part 2

    Thanks again. I think that it is not as exciting, but thank you for proving otherwise :D :D

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Lost Star System

    Thanks! I am a new writer and I appreciate any help! :P

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Maria's Last Wish

    A really good read! You brought new light to the story, and I couldn't really find anything that disrupts that flow mentioned in the previous post. The way you described ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Doctor Who

    The name says it all, I am a huge Doctor Who fan :D ! This story has so many possible outcomes, I can't wait to see what happens next!

    Jul 7, 2010


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author