User avatar

delmarria

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Unfortunate Event of a Disillusioned Knight

    This is really funny, and my guess is you're trying to make fun of the Middle Ages (duh...) :D Here are all the corrections and comments (in red text) I ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crickets

    Oh my...this is really beautiful. I don't know what else to say. The imagery is nice, and it gives the whole poem a feeling of mystery and love. My favorite ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Dream

    Oh my, this must be one of the sappiest poems I've ever written, and I'm sort of ashamed of it. *hides* However, I do want to know whether it is ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You're Perfect

    Hi! I really like the poem...I saw the same things that the previous reviewer mentioned, so you should correct those. I also really like that the poem kind of has ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Through These Eyes

    Hey! No spelling mistakes found, so good job on that score! As for the actual poem... I'm sorry, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't really think you're right there. The ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    Oh I loved this! Like the above reviewer said, it's sort of serious and funny at the same time. It's a little one-sided though, and if you want this to ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let the Fire Die

    Oh...this is my first time on here, so thanks and *good luck me!* Please shred this poem apart. I want all its possible potential there . Also, I'm not sure, ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let the Fire Die

    Pouring rain pummels on the roof as an unknown god's anger should. Her sweet lips do beauty unto herself, yet the lips have yet to speak a word. She might ...

    Dec 20, 2010


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help