User avatar

delmarria

  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty :3

    That is so adorable! I love how the hair falls into her hair, like the hair of those...umm...punks? Emos? I'm not sure, I don't keep up with all the subcultures. ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Clouds of Chalk

    Honestly, at first I thought it was a sad poem, until the very end. Maybe you want to keep the happy ending, but it would have been much more touching ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That is the way

    This poem made me want to cry...its emotion is overwhelming. You didn't show me his cuts on your back, But I saw them when I made love to you. You ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Beginer in photography

    This all is way better than anything I could ever do... The fourth one is the most awesome. It's a tidal pool, right? You photographed it really well. It could ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let the Fire Die

    @AdamBH I'm sorry but you're right, you misanalyzed the poem. At least I hope you enjoyed the blueberry pie. ;) But it's a good idea, what you thought of. I ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Nathaniel Stone, Anarchist

    I honestly have no idea where you're going with this teenage rebel (I honestly don't like him), but I want to help, so here I am. :D Comments/suggestions/corrections are in ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Unfortunate Event of a Disillusioned Knight

    Sure, send it on over. :D

    Dec 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Girl With Green Eyes - Chapter 1

    All right. I liked your story "much much much" but then the whole rape thing...kind of ruined it for me. I hope the rest of your novel isn't full of ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let the Fire Die

    Thank you! :D

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Dream

    Thanks for reviewing, Justagirl and TheWalkinDude! Even though this was really sappy you managed to go through all its gunk...:D

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -Age of Mentality- (Literary Journal Entry)

    Hey First of all, this poem is...well, emotionally wrenching. I just hope that my relationship with my mom never changes... Here are some corrections/comments/suggestions I am now free Now yours ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Unfortunate Event of a Disillusioned Knight

    The most glaring (to me) was that the Russian guy said 'gut' and 'yah'. I understood that those were German words, but Delmarria didn't pick it up, so maybe it ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mary Christmas

    Hi! Honestly, when I first clicked on this, I thought I would see some poem expounding on how awesome Christmas is, lalala (no offense taken, I hope). I was pleasantly ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Other Re: I didn't write this, my friend showed it to me!

    So this is what I have been missing out on, all these years without television...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Just Another Day

    Hi! This was a really good short story, and I really liked reading it (a cool and spooy interpretation of what WW3 might look like...). The other reviewers already found ...

    Dec 21, 2010


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung