User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should God be taken out of schools?

    Sorry if I seemed too opposed to something somebody said, but this is a debate. :) That's not the most valid argument. This isn't a personal attack, just something I ...

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Language warning, song starts around 4:30

    Mar 12, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Academy Awards 2016 Predictions!

    Hey @Birkhoff, looks like we tied! BUT I AM SO HAPPY SPOTLIGHT WON. SCREW ALL DOUBTERS. MOTY 2K15.

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Academy Awards 2016 Predictions!

    This year I'm 100% confident and I know I'll get some wrong but all of you won't top me. Maybe @Skins, but I think I'll win in the Best Score ...

    Feb 25, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    A WILD STRANGER APPEARED OH MY GOD and yes, I'm using my tie as a headband

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Compliment the User Above You!

    @Monsters I admire you from afar. You are one of the only members that makes me excited when they post a review, mostly on others works. Your reviews are blunt ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you wish you wrote!

    Hello, cruel world cool world! Stranger here, and I have another bogus thread idea. I was at a debate tournament last month, and while there, I was introduced to the ...

    Feb 17, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Music of 2015?

    Woo! Sunday Candy - Donnie Trumpet and The Social Experiment Continental Shelf - Viet Cong The Waterboy Returns - Modern Baseball FloriDada - Animal Collective Beautiful Blue Sky - Ought ...

    Jan 3, 2016
  • Official Polls Re: How will you bring in 2016?

    18 cans of sparkling water, an okay sense of humor, and a reasonable amount of self esteem.

    Dec 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: New Year's Resolutions 2016!

    @Pretzelstick Don't blame New Years Resolutions, blame your lack of motivation.

    Dec 20, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Sees snow once Hello, it's me.

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: I need people to review my poem

    no

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    IMPOSSIBLE

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: If your novel was a movie, what would be its final song?

    I had this idea in the shower. Let's say, if your novel was adapted into a movie, and once the credits start rolling, what song would you have playing and ...

    Oct 28, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do you write?

    To not be sappy, I write because I have a sense of humor. Honestly, I have bad ideas, and I'm all about testing them out. I'm not going to say ...

    Oct 27, 2015


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James