User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Lounge, The Re: The 10 Books of Summer: YWS Book Club 2013

    I read both when I was 12. Also, I like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Like others, it was hard to understand 1984

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    The Graduate

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Movie based on a piece of literature

    I'm not sure if this counts but The Avengers and the Iron Man trilogy. I'm also madly in love with the Batman Trilogy! Comic books are a piece of literature ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Movie based on a piece of literature

    I'm not sure if this counts but The Avengers and the Iron Man trilogy. I'm also madly in love with the Batman Trilogy! Comic books are a piece of literature

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Bats

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Movie based on a piece of literature

    What is your favorite movie based on a piece of literature, like a book? Its a three way tie for me Green Mile, A Clockwork Orange, Dr.Strangelove Green Mile was ...

    Jul 22, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey another newbie here!

    Dr Strangelove (Surprising, right?) :) I tried DC, but only one series grabbed me Starboy, Hellboy, and Batman in a single series all together. I'm a die hard independent fan ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey another newbie here!

    To be honest, I don't know what the stars are for xD. I just comment and review and post work. Im a HUGE fan of Batman, but I got the ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I am down to talk, so yeah.

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Film and Television Characters that changed you.

    I would say Dexter Morgan from Dexter. No, I am not a serial killer, but his points are reasonable about love and other stuff. No, I don't have psychopathic feelings

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey another newbie here!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm not that old (2 weeks) but I fit just right in and so you should too :)

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Everyone above is so pretty! @Snow and @watercheetah and @drstrangelove! I'm a awkward turtle. Thank you. As a boy, I've never been called pretty :D

    Jul 16, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: One Book, One World

    Farenheit 451 1984 Animal Farm Under The Dome Darkly Dreaming Dexter I really only would live in Darkly Dreaming Dexter

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The 10 Books of Summer: YWS Book Club 2013

    I suggest Animal Farm or 1984 both by George Orwell. Both fantastic books

    Jul 11, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Freewriting

    Freewrite? do we get to create our own stories? i want my story to be made as a movie. Let's say Nicolas Cage as a superhero who's wife decides to ...

    Jul 11, 2013


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman