User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Dogs

    Jul 29, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Death

    Jul 28, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Pikachu Drawings

    That's That's beautiful :smt010

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 27 GMT Review Day

    Honestly, I love Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Charmander, but c'mon.

    Jul 26, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: bueno, im new

    First of all, welcome to YWS! I hope that you enjoy it here (Hopefully will) and yeah There are people who are up to talk to about writing and other ...

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    This may seem a bit late, but welcome to YWS @Caelix3 ! We are nice members and an ultimately great website! Like Therese said, we are all nice members. Welcome ...

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome to YWS @alexandertomasin ! Hope you enjoy this site! :D :D

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Terrifying Contest

    Right, uh, yeah. I guess, here's my entry?

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Top Five Weirdest Things You've Googled

    5. Tommy Wisaeu Super Smash Bros. 4. Is Blambloopistan a real country? 3. Spongebob theme slowed down 800% 2. Was Spiderman molested? (Was told this is true, had to see ...

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Twist

    Jul 18, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I'm 6'1. "Tall" for my age, but I don't see how

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    Because Dr. Strangelove is how I stopped worrying and learned to love the bomb.

    Jul 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Finding the REAL YWS Santa!

    Ho ho ho! I've been serving you all since December '09! It's been quite a joy to see you sprout up like vines! I'll be here forever, in gift-giving and ...

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I once Kathy Lee Gifford's sister, who is the next door neighbor to my aunt. (Extremely talkative, extremely ) I do have Dysgraphia, which causes my hand writing not to ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Net art

    Okay, this is addicting. I take it as I go for more darker images than everyone else, so I'm going with that roll. Death of Romeo And Juliet (I swear ...

    Jul 8, 2014


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena