User avatar

deletedaug23

background by nick blinko, pfp by bryan charnley

  • Writing Activities Re: Strange's Christmas Writing

    December 4th 4:46 PM i'll go out in the ice where praise stays on still feet, everything slips around it yet nothing's wrong. Time is falling behind me, but the ...

    Dec 5, 2015
  • Holiday Archive Re: Christmas Avatar Thread 2015!

    Mine, yo, please and danke

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Sees snow once Hello, it's me.

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Strange's Christmas Writing

    December 3rd 4:01 PM Nochebuena, good time to die, we sit on the bench and close our eyes to wish for something else, or for the sun to set, not ...

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Strange's Christmas Writing

    December 2nd 4:42 PM no need to hold up your frostbitten hands over cheap Christmas candles. soon they will melt, there will be a lukewarm puddle and you'll have no ...

    Dec 3, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Strange's Christmas Writing

    this is going to be pretty weird December 1st 4:51 pm Drunk Santa Claus lets kids on his lap and screams in their faces about the deeper meaning of Hemingway. ...

    Dec 2, 2015
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2015! [Status: Success]

    Username: Stranger Name/Alias: Willard, Dragon Slayer Interests: Writing, film, acting, having a sense of humor, debate Color Preferences: Black Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Chat ...

    Nov 30, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    Hey Johnny, you are a wonderful drawer on MSPaint, so I was wondering if I could see your interpretation of this beauty? Thanks!

    Nov 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: I need people to review my poem

    no

    Nov 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    IMPOSSIBLE

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person!! :)

    Welcome to YWS! If you ever need help, ask members with green names or me (for whatever reason). Have a nice stay!

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello~

    You like trap? Dang. Never expected to hear a writer say that. Anywho, welcome to YWS and I hope you enjoy your time!

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm A New Member

    Welcome to YWS! I'm not a fan of fantasy so you're probably not going to be a fan of me but I do hope that you stay here and enjoy ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS! You'll probably encounter me in the future, so I won't take time to introduce myself. This is a great community and I hope you'll stay!

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: If your novel was a movie, what would be its final song?

    I had this idea in the shower. Let's say, if your novel was adapted into a movie, and once the credits start rolling, what song would you have playing and ...

    Oct 28, 2015


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig