User avatar

deleted_5

  • Welcome Mat Re: Critiques and Friends

    *Sighs* all the good parts to talk about have been taken! Bummer. :roll: :roll: Oh well. Welcome to YWS!!! You're going to love it here. People are always saying that ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    Hey Dream, welcome to YWS!!! You'll have lots of fun here. I guess Rosey Unicorn said most of the things needed, but to add one more thing: You might have ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Okay, this will sound idiotic, but what do instructors and greeters do? (I mean, I know greeters greet newcomers, but is that all they do?) Lucy Pennykettle

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thanks!! How can I register to be a greeter or instructor if I wanted to?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Uh, hey, :roll: how come there are so many people with colorful names?? Can I make my name colorful?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm threm.

    YES!!! So threm, what are your favorite books? Who's your favorite author? What are some of your interests? Sorry, but here at YWS we ask a lot of questions. Oh, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!! =]

    Bugger!! I always get beaten to the welcomes!! Darn!! Hello Damsel and welcome to YWS!! I know you'll have a great time here! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, one of many wanting ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Hiya Balletbabe12!! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can just call me Lucy or Luce. So, it looks like your all taken care of on the rules. Although, I will agree ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Bugger! I hate it when people beat me to the welcome and rule telling. :smt011 oh well. Hiya Syuka! :smt006 Welcome to YWS! I guess you could say that I'm ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new... Looking for writer friends

    Hello! Welcome to YWS!!! I'd love to be your friend!! So, what do you write? Fantasy? Fanfic? Realistic fiction? Sci-fi? I write adventure fiction. I can't wait to see what ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Yeah, I agree with Night Mistress. 'Cause you aren't introducing yourself.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    BUGGER!!! Everyone beats me here. :smt093 Oh well, better late than never. Hi, I'm Lucy. :smt006 I guess you could say that I'm one of the runts here. Well, it ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hiya Sarah! Nice to meet you! I am Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me lucy or luce. So, you write poetry and paranormal romance huh? Great! I love paranormal ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Bugger! Everybody's beaten me to this! Hello Gale, my name is Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. Nice to know you like a lot of books. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Darn! Everybody's beaten me on the rules and stuff. Hi MySunshine. I guess you could say I'm the squirt talking to you. :P But I thought I'd say hi. Some ...

    Feb 5, 2009


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault