User avatar

deleted_5

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    You can even get this from an actual Greeter. We don't always have time to greet all the newbies. So we love it when you guys come in and step ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins..

    Hey AK47!! Welcome to YWS! :D We have a few rules here that need to be followed. (Or else we'll get ya! JK) 1)Please limit the chatspeak and CAPS. ITS ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here :D

    Hiya and welcome!!! I'm glad you like YWS. It's a site loaded with fun. If you've noticed, there are people here with very colourful names. (Like mine for example.) They ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'll try to make it!!!

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    good grief. I hope Storm hasn't talked you to sleep! Anyhoo, welcome to YWS!! Storm's already gone over the rules, and asked all the good questions. Darn. Well, welcome anyway. ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: welcome me! or no cookies for you!

    Hi Keirae. Welcome to YWS!! I guess I'll talk to you about blogs. Blogs are the coolest things to have on YWS. You can make friends out of them, and ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'Morning!

    Hiya and welcome!! :D We are all very nice and we will get along perfectly! :D (guaranteed :wink: ) To start you off on YWS, we have a few rules ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hiya and welcome!!! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. Welcome to our totally awesome site!! One of the great things here in YWS is, we ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    Good, we like to hear that. I guess I'll welcome you to our crazed, vampire, (I mean,) fun, loving website.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi Twilight, welcome to YWS! To get you started on YWS, there are some rules you need to know. 1.) No chat-speak or all caps. IT"S REALLY ANNOYING and ppl ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    So, you like Twilight, werewolves, and stuff like that? Neat. I'm not one for Twilight though. But if you like fantasy creatures, you should look at the group things. If ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey Copper, Welcome to YWS!! :D It looks like Selene went over most of the rules for you. I don't know how long you've been on here. But you've probably ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: the::crawl

    Jeez, MySunshine always beats me here! Hey Lizzard! Welcome to YWS!! (for what, the fifth millionth time? :D ) It looks like none of the other runts have posted, so ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Audy. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who read HP really fast. I read all of the books in six days. It was in the summer. ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Rai, So, you aren't the only shy one here. But the trick is to talk, PM, and post stuff to other members. And, there isn't a need to be ...

    Mar 19, 2009


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris