User avatar

deleted_5

  • Welcome Mat Re: If I write Hey wil you read this?

    Hello Lilliex and welcome to our crazy YWS site. This is the perfect place to help jumpstart your writing dreams. We have a few rules here on YWS. I'm Lucy ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Well, I'm glad you have your two review done! Welcome to YWS! *hands a cookie* Be sure to check out the groups on YWS. Click on the Groups button. It ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -Insert amazing interesting Title here!-

    Heeeeelllloooo! And Welcome to YWS! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy, Luce, or Bridget if you want. Nice to meet ya! So, on YWS, we have an ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey Alex and welcome to YWS. My name is Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy, Luce, or Bridget. So, whenever you post something in the Lit. Forums, you ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hiya and welcome to YWS. The fun writing website with the writing maniacs. :D *Gives a cookie* I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. So people ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to this site

    Hi Daniel. I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. On YWS, we love helping people with their writing skills. So feel free to talk to the ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...kind of

    Hey Beth!! Welcome to YWS! :D I have to say, I love your username. I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but that's a mouthful to say, so you can call me Lucy, Luce, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Hi Carl, and welcome to YWS!!! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy, Luce, Bridge, Briggs, or Bridget. So, you've probably seen people on here with colourful names, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hiya and welcome!! I have to say, I used to live in England, it was very beautiful there. Now I live in America. (Not nearly as pretty. :D ) It's ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    YWS is a place for young writers to meet others who have the same dream, and make friends. It's also for us to put our writing and reviewing skills to ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've Nothing Witty To Say

    Drrrrrrruuuuuuummmmmrrrooooolllll!! *Shoots confetti into the air.* *Trumpets blare a fanfare. Do do dodo da de da dum!!!!* patapatapatapatapatapatapata That good enough for you? :D Welcome welcome we

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiya and welcome! So, the rules haven't been up for a while so I'll go over them real quick. 1)No CAPS or chatspeak. ITS'S REALLY annying and ppl cnt undrstnd ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TA-DA! Introducing Hawkie

    Well! I'm glad you don't bite! :P Hiya and welcome to the crazy website of YWS!! It's a good thing you aren't shy on here, you get conversations with everyone ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hiya and welcome to YWS, our website for crazy, brilliant writers! :D We have some rules here that need to be followed. (Don't you dare grumble! I can hear you. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie over here!

    Hiya and welcome!! I agree, this is a totally awesome page. All the other forums are cool, but this one's one of my personal favourites. :D So, at YWS, we ...

    May 22, 2009


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara