User avatar

deleted_5

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This is a gorgeous picture. You look awesome!

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    My summer is a mix between seasons and moving between countries. :D

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Yes!!! That was awesome! Great job Rosey!! I think I did like, maybe 6 reviews. But you rocked the house!! :D

    May 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Buddy!! :D We're glad you came back!

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews vs. Posting

    I'm not really bothered by it. I don't put up a lot of my work so it doesn't matter.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "Proctor" is bound!

    Beautiful. I love it! :D

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Same here. But they are still kind of amusing :smt081 :smt081

    Apr 4, 2009


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet