User avatar

deleted_5

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destination California - Chapter 1

    Hi, I liked your story plot, but there are some things you might want to look over. Some of your spelling makes me think that I am doing one of ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hiya Sarah! Nice to meet you! I am Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me lucy or luce. So, you write poetry and paranormal romance huh? Great! I love paranormal ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Bugger! Everybody's beaten me to this! Hello Gale, my name is Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. Nice to know you like a lot of books. ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: And The Seas Are Dying [1]

    Well, that was quite a read. Although, one thing you might want to fix is adding the last letter on words. For example: She peers out from the open window ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Darn! Everybody's beaten me on the rules and stuff. Hi MySunshine. I guess you could say I'm the squirt talking to you. :P But I thought I'd say hi. Some ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • General Articles Re: STUCK IN REHABILITATION !

    I agree, this doesn't really belong in action fiction. First thing I'd like to draw your attention to, punctuation. I know Sakura has said this, but you do need to ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Into the Giant's Land

    Most of the things needed to be changed were already said. But I can say that this story is not bad! You pace it very well and your descriptions are ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Frenzy

    I agree, you should keep on writing this. It's sounds really good. Bravo. :smt038 But, with good stories comes good edits, so, here we go. We had planned it, and ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW!

    Hi huff puff and WELCOME! I know you'll enjoy it here! It's basically a writer's paradise! But to go along with anti-pop, don't chat speak. It's really annoying and hard ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Flame Dancer prolouge

    Two hooded figures were walking down a deserted street. One of them had an open flame sitting on his gloved hand. The other was holding a dark bundle. They saw ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Invisible Chapter1

    HI, I'm not normally this harsh, but you're gonna get a harsh critique from me! Sorry! Okay first of all, I want to take you to the beginning sentences; It ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All members of this site!

    Hey members! My name is Lucy Pennykettle. I love writing and I really like this website! I hope some of you will get to know me! Best Wishes, Lucy Pennykettle

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway Chapter 2

    Jackson was finally out of the orphanage. He wasn’t free yet though. He could hear sirens screaming and heading towards the orphanage. He ran to the safety of a dark ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Okay, I'm not the greatest at editing, but here goes! First of all, you do a lot of telling when you should be showing. I'm sure you've heard the saying: ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Jackson was like any other orphan. He had lost his parents when he was five and had been in the orphanage ever since. He hated it there; he ...

    Jan 16, 2009


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger