User avatar

deleted_5

  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thanks!! How can I register to be a greeter or instructor if I wanted to?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Uh, hey, :roll: how come there are so many people with colorful names?? Can I make my name colorful?

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Question Chapter 2

    Hello again!!! I can't wait to edit this!!! I'm so excited!! (Don't worry, I do this to many people when I get asked to edit!! He he) Prepare for an ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Question Chapter 2

    Hello again!!! I can't wait to edit this!!! I'm so excited!! (Don't worry, I do this to many people when I get asked to edit!! He he) Prepare for an ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Question Chapter 1

    Hellooo Armagan! I would love to edit this for you! LOL! :smt081 And I am so glad you want people to be harsh! All though some have said I am ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm threm.

    YES!!! So threm, what are your favorite books? Who's your favorite author? What are some of your interests? Sorry, but here at YWS we ask a lot of questions. Oh, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!! =]

    Bugger!! I always get beaten to the welcomes!! Darn!! Hello Damsel and welcome to YWS!! I know you'll have a great time here! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, one of many wanting ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Hellooooooo Maki-chan!! I really like your story. Although it reminds me of a bloody version of Edgar Allen Poe's 'A tell tale heart' with a bit more religion involved. Anywho, ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Hiya Balletbabe12!! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can just call me Lucy or Luce. So, it looks like your all taken care of on the rules. Although, I will agree ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Should I continue this or not?

    I don't know how well this will turn out, I'm still thinking about it. But here's a rough draft. It was the year 1995 and the Inauguration of the new ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Bugger! I hate it when people beat me to the welcome and rule telling. :smt011 oh well. Hiya Syuka! :smt006 Welcome to YWS! I guess you could say that I'm ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new... Looking for writer friends

    Hello! Welcome to YWS!!! I'd love to be your friend!! So, what do you write? Fantasy? Fanfic? Realistic fiction? Sci-fi? I write adventure fiction. I can't wait to see what ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Yeah, I agree with Night Mistress. 'Cause you aren't introducing yourself.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    BUGGER!!! Everyone beats me here. :smt093 Oh well, better late than never. Hi, I'm Lucy. :smt006 I guess you could say that I'm one of the runts here. Well, it ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Not sure (Any ideas?)

    Hi borntoshop. Welcome to YWS. I know you might've heard this, but there is a 2:1 ratio on reviews that is mandatory. And I'll do a simpler review on you. ...

    Feb 8, 2009


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell