User avatar

deleted_5

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi Twilight, welcome to YWS! To get you started on YWS, there are some rules you need to know. 1.) No chat-speak or all caps. IT"S REALLY ANNOYING and ppl ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    So, you like Twilight, werewolves, and stuff like that? Neat. I'm not one for Twilight though. But if you like fantasy creatures, you should look at the group things. If ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hey Copper, Welcome to YWS!! :D It looks like Selene went over most of the rules for you. I don't know how long you've been on here. But you've probably ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: the::crawl

    Jeez, MySunshine always beats me here! Hey Lizzard! Welcome to YWS!! (for what, the fifth millionth time? :D ) It looks like none of the other runts have posted, so ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Audy. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who read HP really fast. I read all of the books in six days. It was in the summer. ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Rai, So, you aren't the only shy one here. But the trick is to talk, PM, and post stuff to other members. And, there isn't a need to be ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Critiques and Friends

    *Sighs* all the good parts to talk about have been taken! Bummer. :roll: :roll: Oh well. Welcome to YWS!!! You're going to love it here. People are always saying that ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway: Chapter 4

    Hey, feel free to be as harsh as you want with this. I need all the help I can get. Jackson was waiting by the fountain when his worst nightmare ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway chapter 3. (I think)

    Okay guys, it's been awhile since I've posted. This won't be the greatest, but I've had a tad of writer's block. So don't be astounded at how poor the writing ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    Hey Dream, welcome to YWS!!! You'll have lots of fun here. I guess Rosey Unicorn said most of the things needed, but to add one more thing: You might have ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue ~ Burned

    Ditto with Threnody. Also, like Jay said, you need to have 2 reviews. Just letting you know. My baby brother Jack and my parents were getting burned alive in its ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Purple Paperclip Part 1

    Helloooo Elitehusky, are you ready for the edit of your life? Let the edit begin!!! There once was a purple paperclip Despite it’s location, it was quite pleased To the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Okay, this will sound idiotic, but what do instructors and greeters do? (I mean, I know greeters greet newcomers, but is that all they do?) Lucy Pennykettle

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Love's Consumption

    Yeah, I agree with Meep. It is really morbid. But there is one thing I'd like you to do. As you probably know, here at YWS we have a 2:1 ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: VENGEANCE (Working Title)

    I have to agree with tnme22. It is quite lengthy for a prologue. For further notice, don't make your chapters that long like tnme22 said. We don't like reviewing HUGE ...

    Mar 6, 2009


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby