User avatar

deleted_5

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway Chapter 5

    Hi! Lucy here! Just wanted to say that I want you chaps to be as harsh as you like. I'm preparing this for publishing, and I need all the help ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Question Chapter 3

    Hi Armagan!! I've been waiting for ages for this!! It's really coming along! :D And now for the review! I will butcher it and tear it to shreds! :D Dad ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Buddy!! :D We're glad you came back!

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: welcome me! or no cookies for you!

    Hi Keirae. Welcome to YWS!! I guess I'll talk to you about blogs. Blogs are the coolest things to have on YWS. You can make friends out of them, and ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'Morning!

    Hiya and welcome!! :D We are all very nice and we will get along perfectly! :D (guaranteed :wink: ) To start you off on YWS, we have a few rules ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Artemis Fowl Fanfic: Chapter 2

    Okaaaaaay, I haven't read a lot of the Artemis Fowl books, but I do know what you're talking about.... kinda. And now for the fun part!!! :D Like Ofir said, ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Child of One - Chapter 1

    Okay bud. Couple of pointers. First of all, you need to keep the 2:1 ratio on stories. For every story, you need two reviews. Get one more review for me ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews vs. Posting

    I'm not really bothered by it. I don't put up a lot of my work so it doesn't matter.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "Proctor" is bound!

    Beautiful. I love it! :D

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hiya and welcome!!! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. Welcome to our totally awesome site!! One of the great things here in YWS is, we ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Same here. But they are still kind of amusing :smt081 :smt081

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fantasy Romance

    Go Pippie!!! All though, I was totally ready to give the big review, thanks for that!! my comments are just suggestions so ignore them if you want hope I've helped! ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    Good, we like to hear that. I guess I'll welcome you to our crazed, vampire, (I mean,) fun, loving website.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled.

    Hello. This is my first go at historical fict. Here goes!! I'm glad for any reviews, and if you have any ideas for titles, feel free!! It was a lukewarm ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway: Chapter 4

    Thanks Pippie-dooda! That helps me a bunch! I'm working on the next part. I'm hoping it'll be out soon.

    Mar 23, 2009


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman