-
Re: Let Me Love You
Wow. I really liked this story. So well written! :D But, not quite perfect.....yet. :wink: “This isn’t right Jay should be here.” You need a comma after right. This isn't ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: The King of Hearts
Wow, this was pretty good. One thing though, this was really llllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg. :D It makes it really hard to review, but I will anyway! :D So, my job in reviewing ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: And so it begins..
Hey AK47!! Welcome to YWS! :D We have a few rules here that need to be followed. (Or else we'll get ya! JK) 1)Please limit the chatspeak and CAPS. ITS ...
May 5, 2009 -
Re: Autumn with Violet Isadora Praude
Hey! This story is very good. I'm really enjoying it. Umm, there are some teeny-tiny things that need to be fixed though. "What are you doing here?" he asked thoughtfully, ...
May 5, 2009 -
Re: The Ever Trail - Part 1
Well, this was a very good story. I really enjoyed it. But, like Rosey said, it's confusing to tell who is speaking and what's what. But don't worry, it's a ...
May 5, 2009 -
Re: Mutt (0-2)
Hi Sela! :D Your story was quite interesting. Now, I don't do the whole nit-pick stuff. I talk about the characters. Now, I won't go too into detail unless you ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: The Fire and The After
Wow, this was well written. But, all stories aren't perfect. (Yet :D ) So, here's a quick edit. Now, I usually talk about the characters in my critiques, so I'll ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: Flame Dancer. Prologue. (Edited)
Hey, I edited this story. I thought I might as well before I post more in this story. Please though, I'd love for a review. :D Two hooded figures appeared ...
May 1, 2009 -
Re: Runaway Chapter 6 part 1
Thanks June dear! I'm going to redit this right away! :wink: Thanks for the review!! :D
Apr 30, 2009 -
Re: Runaway Chapter 6 part 1
Sorry, this chapter is is parts because it's a loooooonnng chapter! Bear with me! :D I'm still looking for reviews, so all you reviewers can be as hard as you ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: Romance/ Fantasy Fiction
Hmmm, this is getting quite interesting. You have quite a bit of work to do on it though.... it's not bad. :D I won't be as nit-picky as Pips over ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: New here :D
Hiya and welcome!!! I'm glad you like YWS. It's a site loaded with fun. If you've noticed, there are people here with very colourful names. (Like mine for example.) They ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Chat Grand Opening!
I'll try to make it!!!
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Hello!
good grief. I hope Storm hasn't talked you to sleep! Anyhoo, welcome to YWS!! Storm's already gone over the rules, and asked all the good questions. Darn. Well, welcome anyway. ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Dougs story
............ Okay bud, first of all, you need to have two reviews before you post a story. It's a 2:1 ratio. Second of all, you need to use proper grammar ...
Apr 13, 2009
