User avatar

deleted_5

  • Welcome Mat Re: I've Nothing Witty To Say

    Drrrrrrruuuuuuummmmmrrrooooolllll!! *Shoots confetti into the air.* *Trumpets blare a fanfare. Do do dodo da de da dum!!!!* patapatapatapatapatapatapata That good enough for you? :D Welcome welcome we

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiya and welcome! So, the rules haven't been up for a while so I'll go over them real quick. 1)No CAPS or chatspeak. ITS'S REALLY annying and ppl cnt undrstnd ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Traveller: Chapter 1, Part 2

    Mmm, this was an interesting story. It seems kinda Harry Potterish, LOTRish. But that's ok. The small house I lived in imploded, with wood shards flying everywhere. I ducked instinctively, ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TA-DA! Introducing Hawkie

    Well! I'm glad you don't bite! :P Hiya and welcome to the crazy website of YWS!! It's a good thing you aren't shy on here, you get conversations with everyone ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Afternoon Missions

    Hey!!! I wanna say real quick, I love the Lucy name. It's awesome. Like Holly, I really didn't see much stuff to nitpick. But I do want to talk about ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The End

    Hi yumyums, I can see you're a new member, so welcome! Before I start, I want to say, you need to have 2 reviews for every story you post. It's ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hiya and welcome to YWS, our website for crazy, brilliant writers! :D We have some rules here that need to be followed. (Don't you dare grumble! I can hear you. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Pendragon: The Way It Was Meant To Be

    Hey Leth, this isn't that bad. I like it! I only saw one teeny tiny thing. Boon snapped zenzen's reins and they quickly began to move forward, quickly moving faster ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie over here!

    Hiya and welcome!! I agree, this is a totally awesome page. All the other forums are cool, but this one's one of my personal favourites. :D So, at YWS, we ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wedding night for my characters in my book

    I agree, it's very good. But not perfect. :D First of all, I want to say that you need to keep a 2:1 ratio with Literary stuff. You need to ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Yes!!! That was awesome! Great job Rosey!! I think I did like, maybe 6 reviews. But you rocked the house!! :D

    May 11, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    You can even get this from an actual Greeter. We don't always have time to greet all the newbies. So we love it when you guys come in and step ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(2)

    Well, this part is pretty good too. :D It's really coming along. But there are some things that need to be sorted out. Once she was positive he was gone ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Perfect

    Interesting story. Kinda Twilightish, but don't get me wrong, it was good. :D But I have a few nit-picks for you. But my nit-picks are about your characters. So we ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Oblivious Chapter One

    Okay, this is an interesting story. but it's really looooooonngg! :D Even though you say not to read this, you scare reveiwers away! We don't like reviewing looooonnnggg storys. But ...

    May 6, 2009


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues