-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
This is a gorgeous picture. You look awesome!
Aug 2, 2009 -
Re: If I write Hey wil you read this?
Hello Lilliex and welcome to our crazy YWS site. This is the perfect place to help jumpstart your writing dreams. We have a few rules here on YWS. I'm Lucy ...
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: Let Me Love You(10)
Blast you Rascal!! You've gotten me really into Romance now! Thanks a lot!
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Let Me Love You(10)
Blast you Rascal. You've got me into this! Thanks a lot! But, I have to say, this just keeps getting better and better. But not quite perfect.....yet! He stilled his ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Well, I'm glad you have your two review done! Welcome to YWS! *hands a cookie* Be sure to check out the groups on YWS. Click on the Groups button. It ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: -Insert amazing interesting Title here!-
Heeeeelllloooo! And Welcome to YWS! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy, Luce, or Bridget if you want. Nice to meet ya! So, on YWS, we have an ...
Jun 15, 2009 -
Re: Hello.
Hey Alex and welcome to YWS. My name is Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy, Luce, or Bridget. So, whenever you post something in the Lit. Forums, you ...
Jun 10, 2009 -
Re: Hello
Hiya and welcome to YWS. The fun writing website with the writing maniacs. :D *Gives a cookie* I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. So people ...
Jun 9, 2009 -
Re: New to this site
Hi Daniel. I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy or Luce. On YWS, we love helping people with their writing skills. So feel free to talk to the ...
Jun 8, 2009 -
Re: Summer Is For...
My summer is a mix between seasons and moving between countries. :D
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: I'm new...kind of
Hey Beth!! Welcome to YWS! :D I have to say, I love your username. I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but that's a mouthful to say, so you can call me Lucy, Luce, ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: New member
Hi Carl, and welcome to YWS!!! I'm Lucy Pennykettle, but you can call me Lucy, Luce, Bridge, Briggs, or Bridget. So, you've probably seen people on here with colourful names, ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Hey there!
Hiya and welcome!! I have to say, I used to live in England, it was very beautiful there. Now I live in America. (Not nearly as pretty. :D ) It's ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
YWS is a place for young writers to meet others who have the same dream, and make friends. It's also for us to put our writing and reviewing skills to ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: cart race
Ouch!! Hiya there! I'm Lucy. I liked this, it was very very good. I didn't really see anything wrong! Great job! I really liked it and it was good in ...
Jun 3, 2009
