Random avatar

deleted6

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    I honore u Avandor by making u my royal Wizard

    May 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Welcome Welcome to the court of King Fontroy

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    hi this is ur King Fontroy the great chatterbox :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, everyone!

    Hawali i think

    May 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, everyone!

    welcome to YWS i am Lord Fontroy High King of Argyll good 1 Sureal :D :D :D :D oh also like Fantasy read my story

    May 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am lord Fontroy of Scotland

    yep a little town/city don't know which called oban

    May 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am lord Fontroy of Scotland

    I am quite tall blue eyes wee bit plump skint teeth black hair

    May 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I know i am late but i did not do this so i am doing this now My Name Fontroy i live in scotland 8)

    May 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Google Ads

    I have Broadband so i ave no problems :roll: :roll: :P

    May 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    Well see you i recently joined but think this site is great thanks for making it possible for me to put my story online

    May 10, 2005


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain