Random avatar

deleted6

  • Archive Re: Carradyne

    Rose readied herslef when the shock got over her she stabbed the blade missing the creture she continue to arttack hitting it once. *continue tommorow, oh also what was the ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "That it i'm sick of this human side, it caused me trouble all my life scowles Alex, but since i can't do anything with it i'll just have to live ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I stand up "Alexenta is my name, i'm half elf and a Paladin of Lathander, and if Seraph trust you i do too." I shake hands with him sit back ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I see Seraph lower his blade so i stick my sword back in my scabbard. "Anyone ever thought of asking Valin about him he is elve after all, i'm half ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "I drew my blade* Yes quickly explain why you are here." I look around waiting to see if me and Seraph were the only supious one. Hours seem to fly ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "Okay look, I can explain why I'm such a coward. Even when I was accepted with Elves, they still did anything they could to make me feel out of place, ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I agreed and stood their "Well not a good idea of rushing into plans, it's a miracle this Griffin survived, but i have a feeling they let her live, because ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I immediatly agree thinking if i didn't she might attack me, i sigh knowing my father dead, that griffin was lucky being alive. I go into a daze wondering if ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Carradyne

    Next Day the Preist came as promised. Marko got up again walked up to priest and grabbed him by the collar "cure me or you'll make a powerful enemy, me" ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (Oh ps Bobo i was trying to post before it all ended since Girf posted, so it got messed up can't figure out how to change it.)

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I give up finding the other thief i draw my sword and charge at the last Djinn with my sword drawn it's see's me and grins, standing their defiantly i'm ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Carradyne

    "Hold on shrieked Rose there may be a way to stop the sins, in this book. It called Anazapta, it cleanese the sins from the earth by the power of ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I talk to Valin "Do we have to take him, i fear he isn't telling us something, i just don't trust him; I know this is horrible since i'm a ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: Carradyne

    Caleb came in to find Marko trying to stab himself, Marko saw him "Please Caleb i must let me please." "No Marko, Amy would never forgive me" "Please Caleb you ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Carradyne

    Godric woke up to see a green stone staring down at him "Hello your finally awake sneered the man" "Who are you, where am i?" "So many question so little ...

    Jan 18, 2006


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams