Random avatar

deleted6

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Jared Lyons. Hmm can I do another if I can here's another. Permelia Alondra.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I don't like him, I tried to read the first, and stopped. I just couldn't stand him. He was so arrogant and smug. I just couldn't stand this about him. ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Man With Music

    This is pretty amazing, you've got brillant skill for someone of only fourteen. I envy ya :p. Anyway I agree it's sort of empty maybe a street light shining down ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I wouldn't say I enjoy it, I need to keep reminding myself it'll make a better story. Anyway no I don't enjoy it, I hate hurting my characters. So not ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Strange things noticed in books

    Isn't it funny that Winston would rather read a stupid long boring book about Big Brother when there's a hot chick by his side and they're lying on a bed ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    Personally the BBC adaption was much better. Everything about it except small things. Though BBC did an amazing job. My favourite The Dawn Treader.

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    My favourite book has to be Montmorency - Eleanor Updale and I'm working on my story chapter 17 Chasing Rainbows.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I've only just began to read em. They're good very intresting and honestly took me a while to realize Max was a girl.

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: So Helpful

    This tool so helpful if ya any poor characters or some who grew up in the street, it's got cockney and a few others but I'm using cockney to good ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    Christopher Pike an amazing writer, he keeps me reading, also I chose the best ones. Remember Me saga was brill and the twist in The Chainletter book 2 was so ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    Montmorency - Elenour Updale. This book is one of the best I've ever read, It deserves to be here.

    May 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    What about Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck, Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain, Peter Pan(Forgot author name) That's all I can think of... hold on Arabian Nights( I don't ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    The Power of Five - Anthony Horowitz Mortal Engines - Philip Reeve Remember Me Saga - Christopher Pike Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K Rowling The View ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "It really depends what type of chocolate it was and... *smiles slyly* If Eolen was one with chocolate." Tea Yeasa What would you do if you're own boss was making ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tea and Alexzander

    I made these in Heromachine I don't know whether they count as art. For anyone who doesn't know Tea and Alexzander are Acrobats. Also if you imaigined them differently let ...

    Mar 23, 2007


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman