Random avatar

deleted6

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Go Monkey! Hehe :D

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    LMAO I'm listening right now. God I'm smiling so hard. LMAO. ...Vote Monkey!!!!!!! :D PS Vote MONKEY!!!

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    Monkey.

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    Here trident one on Doctor Who( Ecchlestone and Tennant) So one on both those seasons.

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pub Names

    Here name of game is to put down weirdest pub name ya seen. No making up Leg of the Mutant Cabbage(Honest to god it exist)

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: All Of You Are Slacking!

    Yay Elizabeth in it whooo!!!! Hehe didn't think i be in it I was right. :D

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    My valantine day was good got Elizabeth and me gotta to talk. Shrugs but monday this week was more a valantine day for me. ;)

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    Here sorry corrected version and i know it'll work.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    There here it is if anyone want it?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    Recently I've Been Listening to: Anti-Flag Donots Protest the Hero Strike Anywhere Amber Pacific Billy Talent Reading: I Am Legend-Richard Matheson 1984-George Orwell Waking Up Screaming-HP Lovecraft

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Fined For Playing with his Toy Car

    This is totally ridiculous. Think person would better things to stop. A MAN has hit out after being fined £150 for playing with his toy car in Epping Forest. John ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Well first one marry Elizabeth. Career choice. Actor Writer Sound Engineer Or something *shrugs* :P

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boredom in Church

    Very few people heard of my religion i'm Ba'Hai. I do believe in my faith sort of, but i'm still young I don't know what faith is for me. Also ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Today - Donots

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Do you believe??

    I do and will add to this when i got more time. :D

    Feb 1, 2007


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind