Random avatar

deleted6

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    As we all do! XD. It's only a bit of fun in the end :D.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member For 2/23 - 3/7, 2008

    LMAO you were so close Aedomir, but TN is home schooled so easier for her. Maybe next time :).

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Just thought I would add to my opinion based onw hat others have contributed: When we kill someone for murder, or rape, it can often be an excuse for the ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There's awards for this?

    LONDON (AFP) - British industry magazine The Bookseller has announced this year's shortlist for the oddest book title of the year, with a typical mix of the quirky and eclectic. ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    The insane rules of an "eye for an eye" killings. We've tried it before and it didn't work. Two wrongs don't make a right. Revenge isn't something you want to ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Creating a Strong Password

    Well as my msn was hacked I changed my password here too. Thanks for warning though.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why?

    Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Now that totally rubbish. I've another phrase, "Guns don't kill people, no, people do. But I think that, you know, the Gun helps." ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    I'm for it. "An eye for an eye" I would prefer lethal injection. That philosphy is redicolous. Honestly early culture tried it and it was wrong and barbaric my fiancee ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Vernon and Elizabeth the original YWS couple. The true lovers. :D I love her so much :D. LAF and Ethan :P. I'm cruel and Nutty and Fayth that would work ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Crit?

    Great, I wouldn't mind one or two. I would like a critque for Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1 Revised And The Voyager: From Death to Life I'll appreiacte it. Thanks a ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because of chloroplast ... or Chlorphily... >.< Why do we keep asking why question and procrasinate on more important things? :P

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Jeeze, Britain losing it's grip on reality!

    LONDON (AFP) - Britons are losing their grip on reality, according to a poll out Monday which showed that nearly a quarter think Winston Churchill was a myth while the ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Could I just say Kepe I think that friend of yours was probably most likely bi. Point being he was interested in women still. So really I agree that people ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: It was supposed to be 'Mission Accomplished'.

    A young man, a student of journalism, is sentenced to death by an Islamic court for downloading a report from the internet. The sentence is then upheld by the country's ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Okay, I'm tired and can't really continue, I justified my reasons for voting him. I'm just too tired to continue. My point about Liberal is valid. Just look at Unification ...

    Jan 29, 2008


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson