Random avatar

deleted6

  • Other Poetry Re: You're So Beautiful

    Yay i'm brave *goes to read it* Not bad erm Satan is does not have two left feet, i do, no wait do i *checks* Nope oh well still can't ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Quiz Game

    All the question are American one i'm Scottish and well i did not study American history. Change the question to be more international based also make it knowledge question not ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I stand up "Alexenta is my name, i'm half elf and a Paladin of Lathander, and if Seraph trust you i do too." I shake hands with him sit back ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I see Seraph lower his blade so i stick my sword back in my scabbard. "Anyone ever thought of asking Valin about him he is elve after all, i'm half ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "I drew my blade* Yes quickly explain why you are here." I look around waiting to see if me and Seraph were the only supious one. Hours seem to fly ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "Okay look, I can explain why I'm such a coward. Even when I was accepted with Elves, they still did anything they could to make me feel out of place, ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bond

    Awww that is sweet and it's what i'm feeling with someone else, but it has no imaingery.

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream

    This is a great poem and it's so true that what a dream like. Also it may be better as a song.

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    lol you sound how i never imainged you, your not the only one with a short fuse Waffles i am too.

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I agreed and stood their "Well not a good idea of rushing into plans, it's a miracle this Griffin survived, but i have a feeling they let her live, because ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: E-Nuff

    What the? Sponson your avatar box says your 99 , oh yeah and brillant picture.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I immediatly agree thinking if i didn't she might attack me, i sigh knowing my father dead, that griffin was lucky being alive. I go into a daze wondering if ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Carradyne

    Next Day the Preist came as promised. Marko got up again walked up to priest and grabbed him by the collar "cure me or you'll make a powerful enemy, me" ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    (Oh ps Bobo i was trying to post before it all ended since Girf posted, so it got messed up can't figure out how to change it.)

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I give up finding the other thief i draw my sword and charge at the last Djinn with my sword drawn it's see's me and grins, standing their defiantly i'm ...

    Jan 20, 2006


i like my water boneless
— cherie