User avatar

deleted38

  • Questions and Answers Re: I would like my account deleted.

    I don't feel like I need a reason to wish for my account to be deleted. I joined this site with this account last year, and my previous account (which ...

    Jul 28, 2024
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    @LolthQueen -- feel free to send me a PM any time for advice, tips, or just general writing-related conversation! Also, when you post a literary work, I'd be happy to ...

    Feb 21, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    Hi! I would like to find a mentor if that would be possible. I write mainly romance/fantasy/and action/adventure! I look forward to hearing from someone! If I didn't do this ...

    Feb 21, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hi there! I'm new...obviously. I just joined the site today and am hoping to get a lot of help with my novel as well as helping people get better at ...

    Feb 21, 2023


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn