User avatar

deleted3

  • Holiday Archive Re: 2016 YWS Yearbook

    I'd like a spot!

    Dec 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    @methrirr123 I liked your character relationships sheet :-) I will read through your character carefully before I write my it on what Benca thinks of Ethan. Good stuff! @Basil, your ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    Christmas season, I'm sure most folks are busy.. right?

    Dec 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Hi @methrirr123 welcome! Just set up your character profile in order for us to know how to write him/her. Also this Wattpad on character relationships: could help you establish how ...

    Dec 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Present! I've been going through some life changes, moving countries no less, so I've been off the grid. But I'm happy to jump in to keep it going :-)

    Nov 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    So who do we decide posts next? Only a couple of people have contributed to the purist vs spoiled argument scene so far. If you don't want others putting words ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    @AlmondEyes and @Avalon, great posts! Interesting to see your characters come to life

    Oct 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    Actually, the double agent character was given up by Baesch. Maybe @Sean could take over that role, and simply change the character Tenant's name to Aaron Lester? What do you ...

    Oct 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    Ok, I've been writing here the ideas here: Lets continue developing it there

    Oct 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    @shinethroughthedark Did you mean Dom wouldn't want to get involved?

    Oct 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    Hey guys, I've been thinking over ideas for the next post, and I think the best way is to discuss it over at the writerpad. We need to decide: - ...

    Oct 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Benca's first post is up :-) I may have missed you guys discussing this, but quick question, what is the next plot point? Benca is hungry for action ;-)

    Oct 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: A.M.M.O

    Benca Syx 4:30am. Benca opened his eyes, taking in a deep breath of subterranean air. He wrinkled his nose. Nothing like yesterday’s stale air. He longed for open skies, and ...

    Oct 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: A.M.M.O DT

    Yay! First post up! Thanks @IamTraunt! I've been brainstorming location and overarching plot ideas on the EtherPad. Can everyone hop over there when they can and contribute? Traunt can decide ...

    Sep 24, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Best Songs for Writing?

    Instrumental all the way. I love epic soundtracks, everything by Two Steps from Hell. My brain creates a vivid scene based on the mood and what the title of the ...

    Sep 18, 2014


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler