User avatar

deleted2

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hold-up.

    Thanks for the review, Dono ^^ I shall edit my story. And... I like the guy-ish names! *sheepish smile* Ahum. Anyway =] I'll look into my story and make some ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Halloween

    Thanks for the reviews, guys! ^^ 2424: I called it Halloween because of the Halloween-themed decoration of the room they're in, and because it's close to being the actual day ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Halloween II

    Thanks for the reviews ^^ Tin Fish: I'll get editing asap. Thanks for all the nitpicks, they're very helpful! I appreciate it. =] Vyper: You know what, dear? I like ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Please, Daddy, Don't Shout.

    Thanks for the comment ^^ I've edited the story, now. *hug* XxxDo

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Halloween

    Thanks for the reviews, guys !! ^^ Stella: The room is HUGE, lol. It's meant to be an empty storage room of some sort; one of them big baracks with ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: -Entry deleted-

    Thanks for the review ^^ I'm glad you enjoyed the story! Xxx

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Haunted, II

    Hey Teddy, Thanks a lot for the review !! ^^ XxxDo

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned

    Thanks for the comments :) XxxDo

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: -Entry deleted-

    Thanks for the comments :) I'm editing right now. XxxDo

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    Hey, thanks for the comment :) XxxDo

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Haunted.

    Thanks for the review, Sapphire :D XxxDo

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Haunted, II

    Thanks for the review !! :) XxxDo

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tick...Tick...Boom.

    Thanks for the comments! And Fellow; don't worry, I'm not a zombie :wink: XxxDo

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Faded Fear

    Hey there, First off: Your story gets a bit confusing at moments. Does Carly choose to stay with the guy even though he threatens to hurt her, or does she ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Haunted.

    Thanks for the review, Sam!! I'm currently writing the second half of this short story, but seeing as whenever I post things longer than this one there are few people ...

    Sep 1, 2008


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend