User avatar

deleted2

  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    Ooh, shiny. The new site looks amazing, Nate. Very nice ^^ XxxDo

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show #14: Sunday, August 2

    I will either be at a friend's house, or in a hotel with a friend, that night. I will listen if my friend doesn't mind me being online from midnight ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    Lol I've been slacking my way through this year but now I'm working like hell!! I have IGCSE exams in a month, so there's no time for slacking now. Still ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    Haha :D thanks for your comments! About the slacking in class, I only work in the subjects I find important, such as: English, Biology, Chemistry, .... uhm thats about it ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    1, I LOVE TO WRITE !! 2, Once I start writing DO NOT attempt to stop me for I will probably kick your ass and then continue what I was ...

    Apr 1, 2008


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot