User avatar

deleted2

  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    LOL ! the specks are snowflakes !! it was snowing :D I agree, im glad the snow is gone too: bring on the summer !! :D XxxDo

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    LOL ! the specks are snowflakes !! it was snowing :D I agree, im glad the snow is gone too: bring on the summer !! :D XxxDo

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    I LOVE SNOW !! Lol :D They're nice pics !! how much snow was there? I love the way the trees look, it looks so amazing when snow covers the ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    I think it gives a sense of industralism to the symbolism of snow. Lol it didn't make that much sense XD the sign is an old roadsign my parents got ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    OMG THESE ARE GORGEOUS !! lol I love sunrise/Sunset photos, they're so amazing! :D They're really nice. Some of your photos are slightly slanted though, which isn't that nice to ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    I really like the photos !! They're gorgeous ! Well done, lucky you had a camera on you for this! It's so beautiful :D Xxx Do

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    I really like the photos !! They're gorgeous ! Well done, lucky you had a camera on you for this! It's so beautiful :D Xxx Do

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    The first picture is so beautifull! The ice looks perfect, and then the dog standing there... I love it!! The one with the phonebooth :D lol it looks complicated, was ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    I really like your photos!! The second one looks so.. mysterious!! :D The dog and cats are so adorable !!! Keep taking pictues, i'd LOVE to see more !! Xxx ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    I really like your drawing, the dragon is, in a way, adorable ! The bridge is well done, I like it, and the river too. The only thing i like ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    Thank you Lulu !! :D

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    In march we had a sudden snowstorm, so I decided to take my camera and head outside to take some photos. It was really beautiful. :D For some reason my ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Alright LOL i didn't understand that, sorry. Don't have much time though, im in an exam year, so I dont think i'll ever make 50, 000 in one month! :D

    Apr 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Congrats !! Are you planning on publishing it or something? It sounds like quite a lot of pages already :D How long have you worked on that? Right now im ...

    Apr 1, 2008


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena