User avatar

deleted2

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Today had to be the most mundane day of Lizzy’s life, she decided dully as she sauntered down the dusty, old, cracked street tiles with her black bag swinging annoyingly ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because it rained when the universe was created. Why do teachers hate chewing gum?

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hmm. I'd give myself a few minutes to freak out, then try to see if the lid would open, haha. And I'm hoping it would because I have mild claustrophobia! ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Takes one to write one?

    I dont think you have to be disturbed to write from the point of view of a disturbed person, or to write disturbed events. If you would have to be ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    I'm sure everyone experiences pain sometime in their life so it should be possible to imagine. Although of course there is good chance you haven't gone through pain that matches ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Stories Based Off Of Songs

    As long as you don't go off and use half the song as dialogue I think it's fine :D If you simply use it as inspiration, or base it on ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    My influences... Well :D -Alecia Moore (Pink)'s music -Evanescence -Kathy Reichs -Patricia Cornwell -Jodi Piccoult (WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE HER!!) -My friends :D love those weirdos :D -Life in ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writer's Temperament

    I'm a writer because ..... I love to write ? :D Ever since I was a kid I'd get into moods where all I wanted to do was sit alone ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Original things that became Cliche

    Some things simply get clichéd the heck out of, like this_is_history said: why do things always have to be called unoriginal because of such a small thing, like a species ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    OMG ! in some of my stories i make the ppl too perfect, especially the guys, so then i can drool over them and wish they were real :roll: but ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Topic of first story/novel: , Uhm... The Tribe of the Hawk XD I was 10 and it was about elves. very cool :D i read through it sometimes, its actually ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    My reason to start writing the novel I've been working on is kind of dark. hmm. I always loved writing, random things, not so much drama, until my mother got ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Writing ? uhm... when i learned to write XD mainly i just invented stories and spent night after night telling my stuffed toys the stories :D yays to childhood! isnt ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Omg Beautiful flowerS :D the first pic is better, but still, they're both amazing! Doesnt nature rule? XD XxxDo

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sun in Dalewood, Mississippi

    OMG I love it! :D It's so peaceful and beautiful ! I love nature pictures :D The light shining through the clouds is so pretty ! Basically all i can ...

    May 2, 2008


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth