User avatar

deleted2

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    o.0 First year of NaNo. Should be fun! I've been planning like mad and have the entire storyline laid out in bullet points. Now, of course, I am incapable of ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo : None!! First time this year :) n00b '08 NaNo Name : XxxDo Genre: I would pick the genre "Reality" if it existed. Plot Idea: Uhm. I've ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    :roll: You're a bit crazy, you know that Jen? That's why we loves you :D Your fond personalities cracked me up, rescuing me from boredom for a few minutes. Thank ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    *gulp* Just made my NaNoWriMo account. Joining for the first time this year, though I'm not exactly positve that I'll make it through in one piece :? XxxDo

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? A: Jess Madison Parker. Don't think it has a meaning, really, I guess my parents just felt the need to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Laptop

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "The author must keep his mouth shut when his work starts to speak." - Friederich Nietzsche "If the doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I'd type a ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Throw bananas at it What would you save if your house was on fire? (Assuming all humans are safe)

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    -very loyal to her three bestfriends This is what I meant, :D XxxDo

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Are you talking about a boy or a girl? you use "her" and "his"... XxxDo

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Definetly. Only one, though, because it would put my younger sister and brother in a lot of life-threatening danger. I would rather die." - Jess "I can't be sure I'd ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    I think you're psychic! Seriously this is going to sound like its made up but that was the name I had in mind! I described the character to my story ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Jess and I ran away from home because of my abuse stepfather. I'm glad I finally escaped from his manipulative and violent grip on our household, ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I would go back to day my father and sister died, and tell them not to go to the park, to simply stay home and enjoy summer in the garden. ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Hmm. Melina? Melissa? A teenage girl with just enough attitude, who respects those who deserve it and is loyal and kind to those she calls her friends. Can be rather ...

    May 31, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief