User avatar

deleted2

  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    You guys have nice video ideas ^^ And you inspired me to start making a movie trailer! *gives cookies* XxxDo

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Count to Ten (By Karen Rose); boy is traumatized - grows up to traumatize and kill others as he seeks to punish those who mistreated him in the past. XxxDo

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    o.O Whoa. That is a crazy icicle! Way cool ^^ Xxx

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Do, You suck , you know that? There's a massive gap in the middle of my story! How do I go from sitting in the cafeteria at a cemetary ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    ^^ I hit 50k on Nov 16th, but then I got lazy! I'm on 61k right now. Xxx

    Nov 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    And here's another banner :) I'm sorry about the tripple post!! I don't have a clue how to add multiple pictures to one post :/ I love all of your ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    And here's a banner for my NaNo story. XxxDo

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here's my NaNo cover. XxxDo

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I feel so proud!

    That is absolutely epic! Whoa. Never knew that could happen. .> That's awesome :wink: Xxx

    Nov 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Free Copies of Your NaNo Novel?

    That is the most awesome offer EVER ! :shock: Whoa. Would be way cool to have a paperback copy ^^ Xxx

    Nov 15, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    14,569 ^^ Xxx

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult (Absolutely amazing, I promise you you won't get bored reading this; it really draws the reader in.) Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts (Awesome :wink: ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    :P The size of the picture is my fault, I don't know how to make it smaller :/ So.. I don't know if that's possible, hehe XD Sorry XxxDo

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    Hey, I'll find a sunny snow day this wnter, take a pic, and post it :D Good idea, hershey. Xxx Do

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    Thanks for the comments :) Awws :( it sucks not to have snow!! I'm quite happy right now because the snow-season is nearing, so I'll be able to put up ...

    Sep 21, 2008


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill