User avatar

deleted2

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Uhmm... you name.... *psychic power fails me* Hmm... well... this is difficult! Sarah ? Maybe? I have no clue :wink: Hobbies: Judo, snowboarding Place : mountains ... Switzerland Attitude : ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    FOOD !! I can talk about that :D I like food :wink: My fav food ? Hmmmmm, pasta :D and basically everything that's vegetarian! XxxDo

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom game :D

    Basically you say something that you like, e.g: I love dogs. Then the next person answers YES if they agree and NO if they dont, then adds something they like. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I like this topic :D

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Heya :D It's always fun to meet people with the same views !! Animal Rights are important, more than most people tend to realize ! Thanks for the comment! XxxDo

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Thanks Aedomir. I don't know about the alternative you're talking about, and to be very honest, at the moment - this sounds selfish but if you've ever experienced anything like ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I think that animal testing for cosmetics is in no way acceptable, for starters. The animals are put through hell for some makeup, which is taking animal abuse to a ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Thank you all for your comments! I've edited my rant now :D

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Thanks! :D

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I think that it is very important for us humans to realize that we are NOT the single most important thing on planet earth. Just because we can speak many ...

    Apr 2, 2008


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman