User avatar

deleted2

  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    IB is for losers why?? Xxx

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Thanks :D Nope, I'm starting the two year IB (International Baccalaureate) programme now. I'm in an international school, so we're doing things differently I guess. XxxDo

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    I got my IGCSE results, if that counts :) It's like the english GCSE, but then an international version. I got A* A* A* A A B B C XxxDo

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    How many books I have? Uhm I'll be counting for a while. Fiction: 124 in my room, then shelves full of books in my attic (that's where I store them ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hey guys, I find it pretty awesome that so many people gave their opinions! I'm all for hearing what you guys have to say, whether it is positive or negative ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Thanks, Icarus :wink:

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Okay, here it goes. What other sources than media are there? I can’t exactly visit the places to see for myself so I am not quite sure what you use ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I'm glad you say that you admire the fact that I fight for my opinions and the cause, but to be honest that comment is drowned by what you say ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    My logic is the same as yours, Suzanne. But then I thought: Who puts a toothpick in their phone? Chose it anyway, though :D XxxDo

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found it in google when I searched for young writers groups. I'd emailed the author Jodi Picoult (She's my favourite) and she told me there were many online groups ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This will eliminate all boredom from your life!!

    Good idea ! I'm going to edit my first post :D XxxDo

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This will eliminate all boredom from your life!!

    I was being really bored, and then began to write down names I intend to use for characters later on in short stories. Unintentially the first letters of the names ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hey ! Thanks for your comment! And thanks a lot for the link! I like it! 8) Haha its cool, I'm watching it right now! XxxDo

    May 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hey Oneeyed, You have a point there, but unfortunately animals that die of natural causes are hard to find in the fur industry. Those who do will probably be discarded ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Great ! Animal rights rule :D the website... I don't understand that it doesn't work! AAAAAAAARGH haha Maybe it only works when the words are not capitalized? My mistake :D ...

    May 27, 2008


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela