User avatar

deleted2

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your collection pics here!

    I'll go first :roll: I collect pocket knives :) 'cause I think they're quite rad. Here's my pocket knife collection: (I know there's not that many; blame my parents, they ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your collection pics here!

    The title says it all, I reckon. So; post pics of your collection of knives/hats/bathducks/shoes/pingpongballs/etc and tell us why/since when you collect them! XxxDo

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pocket knives are way cool :wink: I just bought one for my best friend! it's a small Victorinox one, made of see-through blue plastic, engraved with the word "CATAKILLS" (Don't ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Whoa! You've got a massive collection!! It's awesome ! :wink: And... true... maybe they did kill someone o.0 haha :P XxxDo

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    *Grmbl* I love my collection of pocket knives though!! It's the swiss army knife ones :) oh, and two are the flippy kind, you know? Think they're called switch blades ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That's awesome :P Post some pics of those, too? Please? *is curious* XxxDo

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Haha ! Are those seriously all yours? I collect pocket knives, but this is just a step above that, even! Whoa :P XxxDo

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    And this is... today? :roll: (Grade 11) Just took it, when I decided to do the then-and-now thing XD Sorry, hehe, I'm low on smiles today and can't pose for ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yay to picture threads! I'm stealing OverEasy's "then and now"-ish idea :P Here's me in grade 8 when I was very much into the whole cap+hoody type of thing :roll: ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I've met a Dutch writer, called Jaques Vriens. He's pretty damn famous in The Netherlands :wink: . He came to our after-school Dutch lesson, for some reason, and we all ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you love about writing?

    The main reason that I love writing is the freedom and control it gives you, just like many people say. It's almost like an escape route, a trail into an ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    The novel I'm working on is one that's been stealing away all my free time for quite a while now.:P The Darkness Within is the story of Jess Parker, a ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: If someone on YWS died...

    I wonder sometimes as well, because it's odd how even if you're gone, the things you leave behind on the internet remain, and there's people who will never know of ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me :roll: This is the result of a late-night I-need-a-new-@%!*&?£-facebook-profile-picture moment, haha :D Edit: Hehe, it seems I just unintentionally ignored the "let's do pet pictures" thing. OMG a

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    The IB is difficult, yea, I know that, but my sister just graduated out of it and got into a really good university thanks to the IB programme. If she ...

    Aug 18, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket