User avatar

deleted2

  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    Smile #1: I played with my little cousin today, and because I was acting like an idiot to entertain her (she's five) she laughed. Her laughing makes me laugh, always. ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Books to read before you die

    Noughts and Crosses, Knife Edge, and Checkmate - series by Malorie Blackman Check out the link ^ Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult Nineteen Minutes ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Questionnaire for my dissertation :)

    I took the survey, even though I'm under 18. .> I'm seventeen, come on, I can answer surveys ^^ Good luck, dear! XxxDo

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    I only get this 'cause I've seen the Charlies Angels movies - which includes a part where they dance to this song. *watches video* His pants are funny =P XxxDo

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Police foil German children's dash to Africa

    *shakes head in disbelief* Children these days... ^^ XxxDo

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Password Secure?

    xD the password I use for a bunch of things (YWS, facebook, blogs, etc o.O methinks I'll be changing it asap) had a total of 666 hits on google *win* ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hilarious video/song

    I'm not sure if this is the right place for posting this, but the other topics seem pretty random as well so I figured it'd be okay ^^ Here's a ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Thanks, Sky! ^^ XxxDo

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Picture threads FTW ! ^^ Everyone looks really nice :wink: Here's me: Totally posing xD Black and white! ^^ XxxDo

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Tiff, your dog is so cute!! She looks a bit like a fox (at least... I think so, lol) :wink: *pets* Xxx Do

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypnosis

    Fail. I sat there grinning at the way the guy says "Spiral." 'cause it gets really funny when he repeats it. Have you guys noticed that he advertises his website ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    *Glares pointedly at Silent Music* If you were raped, would you give birth to the rapist's baby? And tell them what if they ask who their father is? "I don't ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortions are not murder. Removing an unwanted collection of cells is not wrong. Essentially, if you're against abortion, you're saying that women should not have the right to chose what ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I always read several books at the same time :P right now: -The Twelfth Card, by Jeffrey Deaver -Mercy, by Jodi Picoult -The first book of the Twilight series :) ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    o.0 How do I resize ?? XxxDo

    Oct 6, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare