User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    ^ There's the contest, in case you're interested. It's a fun one. Hope you enjoy the story. Feel free to be harsh in your review :wink: XxxDo ---------------------------------- My stress ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hold-up.

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. I'll get editing soon =] Tin fish: I always make that mistake =P it's just one of those things I can't seem to get right. ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Love in the time of Cholera essay

    Allright, here's the deal; I have to do an essay on Gabriel Garcia Marquez's novel Love in the time of Cholera. This is the essay title: The passing of time ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Stop!

    I only get this 'cause I've seen the Charlies Angels movies - which includes a part where they dance to this song. *watches video* His pants are funny =P XxxDo

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mask of Sanity--Prologue

    Hey Tiff, First of all; I love the way that is written. Only one thing didn't read so nicely, and that was "Chubby child legs". The rest was very good, ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: In Whittsdale

    Hey, you ^^ Interesting writing style. I like it. Here's the review: Repetition :In the first four sentences you use the word “school” five times, and the word “bathroom” four ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    You guys have nice video ideas ^^ And you inspired me to start making a movie trailer! *gives cookies* XxxDo

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hold-up.

    Thanks for the review, Dono ^^ I shall edit my story. And... I like the guy-ish names! *sheepish smile* Ahum. Anyway =] I'll look into my story and make some ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Trapped in a room filled with unmentionable creatures

    Hey there, I've got a story that qualifies as scary (or so the readers said) so I hope you'll like it ^^ Halloween: Halloween II: Thanksies ^^ XxxDo

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Police foil German children's dash to Africa

    *shakes head in disbelief* Children these days... ^^ XxxDo

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Password Secure?

    xD the password I use for a bunch of things (YWS, facebook, blogs, etc o.O methinks I'll be changing it asap) had a total of 666 hits on google *win* ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Count to Ten (By Karen Rose); boy is traumatized - grows up to traumatize and kill others as he seeks to punish those who mistreated him in the past. XxxDo

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Boom

    Hey there, The review is in the attachment. PM me if there are any issues opening it, okay? It's probably fine, but some others have, in the past, had trouble ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hold-up.

    Maybe I'll adapt this to become the prologue of a longer story (if I find the time/energy to start yet another long story :roll: ) but for now it's just ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Nancy Drew

    Hey, you. Welcome to the YWS ^^ About your work: It's short, as the other reviewers have mentioned *nods* and I'd advice you to post more than one paragraph at ...

    Jan 6, 2009


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")