User avatar

deleted2

  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    It's fiction; from the Adventure/Action forum. Not too long. And... It's for a contest, so feel free to be harsh ^^ (in other words: SHRED) Thank you !! XxxDo

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: beverly hills murder prologue

    Hey there, I'll be the first reviewer for ya ^^ First things first: It's very short. This cannot be the entire first chapter, can it? Do you mean it's a ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Questionnaire for my dissertation :)

    I took the survey, even though I'm under 18. .> I'm seventeen, come on, I can answer surveys ^^ Good luck, dear! XxxDo

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    Thank you ! XxxDo Ps. Happy Valentine's Day ^^

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Hey there, First off - I like the way you start your story with the quotes. Secondly... here's the review! *cheer* (Hehe, yes; I'm mildly overenthusiastic ^^ but I'm having ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter one : Caught

    Hey there ^^ First things first: You should really decide on the title for your book yourself, dear. And... you say you don't mind them being cheesy; I'm certain you ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Principle's Death

    Okay, so here's the review I promised. I hope it's useful. And please don’t *kill* me if I make comments you disagree with =P You and your guns... sheesh. The ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dragon Fire

    Heya, Review time *cheer* Here we go: Daphne Nord C'est quoi ça ? [Excuse my French :wink:] Is this the name of the MC? The name of the story? Not ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Should I continue this or not?

    Muahahahahaha ! *shows no mercy* Nah, I'm kidding :wink: It was the year 1995 and the Inauguration of the new president was coming up. But my friends and I don't ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Revolution: Prologue

    Hey there. Here's the review: I t had been an easy night for Jack Hester. He had arrived at the house only to find that the kids were all already ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A dog at christmas time.

    *Waves* Heya, I'll be your reviewer today. Nitpicks ahead, be warned :wink: Barney looked up at the stunningly decorated Christmas tree. *dies* Please use another word to replace "stunningly". Please?

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Fair in Love and War

    I second what Ballerina says about emotion, voice, and detail. Now, I shall nitpick! *squee!* June 15th 1812 – Three Days Until the War Will there be a continuation? "Two ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cam, Fate and Chacen

    This is very interesting. I like the way you've written this, dear; the layout is somewhat complicated, but logical and easy to follow. Search me. I don't like this, but ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dark before day

    Hey there, I'll be your reviewer today *cheer* Allright, so let's get on with it: I knew it would kill me on the inside if he ever left me. But ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Kids in the playground

    I very much enjoyed reading that; well done ! There is nothing for me to be nitpicky about *le gasp* and there are no errors that stand out, or ... ...

    Feb 13, 2009


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind