User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ecnadlewej

    Welcome to YWS ! First of all; PM me about the things you don't understand. I'll do what I can to make things easier for you. Secondly; the YWS enforces ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Proudly Pudgy

    Ah ^_^ I like this piece a lot! I thought it was one of them complainy pieces of writing, but then it turned out to be quite different - which ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Through Hazel Eyes Chapter 1 PT. 1

    Whoa. This is a lot to review at once. I've started reading, though - and I'm curious to see where it leads - so I'll review the first half now ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winters Ascend

    Hey there, first of all: This is very short. Do you plan on making this longer or is it a stand-alone writing exercise of sorts? ^_^ I must say though, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Facing the truth. A girls revenge.

    Hey there, Let's get on with the review, shall we? I'd pointed this out and he told me he’d cut it chopping vegetables for dinner, but when did he ever ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    Hey there, Thanks so much for the reviews! I'll make the adjustments ^_^ Asxz: Thanks for the article link; I definitely need it. I'm a disaster with apostrophes. LaReina: It's ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Please? ^^ XxxDo

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Simple Snow Day

    Hey there, here's your review: I leapt out of bed, and opened my door silently. Not to fond of the word "silently" in this sentence. Especially since you use the ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Books to read before you die

    Noughts and Crosses, Knife Edge, and Checkmate - series by Malorie Blackman Check out the link ^ Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult Nineteen Minutes ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pig Droppings [Closed]

    Name: Cashmoney Genre: Adventure/Action Summary: An alcoholic father, a kindapping attempt, a load of cash on a doostep, and a pre-school. Sounds interesting, no? ^^ Word Count: 4,706 words Link: ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: For people who want "Honest" Reviews

    Thanks, dear ^^ XxxDo

    Feb 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: "For what are we if not defined by words?" || CLOSED!

    Thank you, dear ^^ XxxDo

    Feb 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kalli's Critique Call Center

    *dials phone number* Hey ... Yea, I have something I'd love for you to review ! Awesome call centre, this is. ... Yea. It's awesome. Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Want You -points finger-

    Please? *pouty face* ^^ Thank you, dear. XxxDo

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rapid Reviews

    Thank you thank you thank you ^^ Xxx

    Feb 14, 2009


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis