User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Split Personalities 3.1

    Hey there, I've noticed that this is the last of the parts that is on YWS, so I'm hoping you'll be posting more sometime. When you do, try to remember ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Split personalities 2.2

    I'm sure you had no idea that I was going to be reviewing this ;) I'm quite fascinated by this story, which is why I'm reviewing all of the parts. ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Split personalities 2.1

    It’s me. Again. ^_^ I find it interesting how your character interacts with "herself". It’s complicated to give a voice (or thoughts) attitude, without being able to describe the person ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 1.2

    Guess who’s back? Yup. Me. Wooo ^^ Here it goes: Again! Why italics? I fought the war to bottle the screams and take a look at the damage. Bottle? Do ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: S.P. 1.1

    Hey again, Here’s the review: Ouch! That hurt! Not too fond of this beginning. It doesn’t work so well as an opening sentence for a chapter. You’ll need something stronger. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Split personalities 0.1

    Hey there. I’m on a reviewing spree, and will be reviewing all parts of this story that are up right now. Hope that makes you a happy panda - so ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter Parody

    Haha !! I love this ! It's so absolutely random ^^ (Hermione appears, barely dressed) *grins* You're epic. Harry: Oh, shucks. I love the comments Harry makes. And Hermione's whole ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Be Mine, Valentine

    Hey there, First off, I'm going to second (third?) what the previous reviewers said; ^_^ it's romantic, and adorable! Yeah, wish I was feeling like that. I love this! With ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Eyes of Man

    Hey there, ^_^ Before I start being nitpicky, I'd like to mention that I thought this was a good piece of work. It caught my attention, and held it all ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Rushing from door to door...

    Hey there, I'll be your reviewer today ^_^ First off - I think you should split up your paragraphs. They're huge! Now, let's get on with the nitpicks :wink: Rushing ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Be Not Afraid

    Hey Mars, I'll be nitpicky, if you want ^_^ I meet him on the battle field on a snowy day. My very first thought? Why is this not in the ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Not Far From Home

    Hey there, This is interesting - you manage to tell quite a story in very few words. Nitpicks have been taken care of by the reviewers that came before me, ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    Thanks, FTH ! (Ha! I'll be the only one on here that knows that nickname! Well... not for long, probably, but hey ^_^ for now.) The reviews is helpful, for ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    *gasp* Google images lied to me ! I searched "Dollar bill" - I've never been to America, how can I know what's on it? - and it came up with ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Flame Dancer prolouge

    Hey there, As the reviewer above me says: everything's been nitpicked through! Just wanted to let you know that it was an interesting read, and that I quite enjoyed it. ...

    Feb 16, 2009


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison