User avatar

deleted2

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Thanks! :D

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I think that it is very important for us humans to realize that we are NOT the single most important thing on planet earth. Just because we can speak many ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: uhmm... how do i delete a topic??

    -

    Apr 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 'Forever Young' and Forever hers

    Hey :D I really like the story, it's really good! Great diction :lol: It's fun to read, and you nicely developped the characters, beginning with one's point of view and ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night fixed up

    Its pretty good!! All I think you need to do is read over it and make sure sentences flow well and make sense, and maybe develop the characters slightly more, ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    1, I LOVE TO WRITE !! 2, Once I start writing DO NOT attempt to stop me for I will probably kick your ass and then continue what I was ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: uhmm... how do i delete a topic??

    I deleted the story, got bored of it myself. Sorry, I don't know how to delete the whole topic!! PM! me if you know pls!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wonderful

    It's a cool story, and the title Wonderful, with what the creature says at the end, is nicely thought of! The other reviewer gave all actual review comments, so i'll ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Confession

    It's understandable, and i really dont think you'll be removed from the website for this. Good luck with the problems you have right now, hope it ends up alright!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: 'Veggies'

    Haha, that's really amusing!! :D Nicely done!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Freedom Fighters

    Thanks a lot !! Good advice :D Haha it's funny to find someone who shares a name with a character, hasnt happened before! That's cool :lol:

    Apr 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Alright LOL i didn't understand that, sorry. Don't have much time though, im in an exam year, so I dont think i'll ever make 50, 000 in one month! :D

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Freedom Fighters

    Jodi lowered her gaze to the spray-paint can in her hand, wondering if she should use it or get as far away as possible from the graffiti scene. Johnny and ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Congrats !! Are you planning on publishing it or something? It sounds like quite a lot of pages already :D How long have you worked on that? Right now im ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Darkness Within, part 2 of chapter one

    - yea :D this is empty

    Apr 1, 2008


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson