User avatar

deleted2

  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    I really like the photos !! They're gorgeous ! Well done, lucky you had a camera on you for this! It's so beautiful :D Xxx Do

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    I really like this piece !! It's well written. It kind of makes you expect that someone died or fell seriously ill/had an accident, etc. It was a big surprise ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter

    Thanks for your comments :D Harry Potter... the Sirius thing ?? I'm not following you lol :? Not sure what you mean :wink: Nope it's not the end, it's just ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Freedom Fighters

    THANK YOU JF !!! :D wow it looks like you put a lot of work into this!! I'm glad you've told me all this, it's helpful ! Nd WOW you ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    The first picture is so beautifull! The ice looks perfect, and then the dog standing there... I love it!! The one with the phonebooth :D lol it looks complicated, was ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    I really like your photos!! The second one looks so.. mysterious!! :D The dog and cats are so adorable !!! Keep taking pictues, i'd LOVE to see more !! Xxx ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    I really like your drawing, the dragon is, in a way, adorable ! The bridge is well done, I like it, and the river too. The only thing i like ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    Thank you Lulu !! :D

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    In march we had a sudden snowstorm, so I decided to take my camera and head outside to take some photos. It was really beautiful. :D For some reason my ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter

    I breathed in deep and blew the thick layer of dust off the trunk before me. The grey filth spiraled through the air, drifting slowly to the wooden floor. I ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I am

    This is really good! :D It's interesting how you display the thoughts, and your choice of words is very good. Just one comment: These four words: Home.Atonement.Time.Empathy. Space them out ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Thanks Aedomir. I don't know about the alternative you're talking about, and to be very honest, at the moment - this sounds selfish but if you've ever experienced anything like ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I think that animal testing for cosmetics is in no way acceptable, for starters. The animals are put through hell for some makeup, which is taking animal abuse to a ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    Haha :D thanks for your comments! About the slacking in class, I only work in the subjects I find important, such as: English, Biology, Chemistry, .... uhm thats about it ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Thank you all for your comments! I've edited my rant now :D

    Apr 8, 2008


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James