User avatar

deleted2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Panic

    I shot upright in my bed, breathing heavily, sensing that something wasn’t right. Landing my feet on the cold wooden floor I dashed to the window, the flickering light of ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    I LOVE SNOW !! Lol :D They're nice pics !! how much snow was there? I love the way the trees look, it looks so amazing when snow covers the ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Articles Re: To all the lonely hearts

    This is beautfiful :D That basically says it all, lol XD Keep writing ! Xxx Do

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Articles Re: 'Veggies'

    :D I've commented on this before but I simply HAD to come back and read it again !! It's hilarious ! :wink: Xxx Do

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    :D !! Thanks guys !

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    I think it gives a sense of industralism to the symbolism of snow. Lol it didn't make that much sense XD the sign is an old roadsign my parents got ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stenciled Vacancy

    Hey :D I like your writing, although it was slightly confusing at one point.. Overall it's good and interesting, are you going to develop it more ?? I think this ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His father's Ring

    "So, what is it?" asked Jacobe as he looked at the present his father had bestowed upon him."Anything you want it to be, just love yourself, and your famliy."Said his ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Articles Re: And Slowly I Heal

    This is pretty good, but you don't have any type of clear ending. It just kind of... stops in the middle of things. I'd advise you to add to it ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    Lol I've been slacking my way through this year but now I'm working like hell!! I have IGCSE exams in a month, so there's no time for slacking now. Still ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    Thanks you guys !!! Your comments made my day !! :D

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    Thanks WriterAddict :D Those words are always fun to hear !!

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    Accidental Felony I stared into the deep orange flames of the vast bonfire, my thoughts wandering freely, the heat of the inferno scolding my face. Letting out a sigh I ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    OMG THESE ARE GORGEOUS !! lol I love sunrise/Sunset photos, they're so amazing! :D They're really nice. Some of your photos are slightly slanted though, which isn't that nice to ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    I really like the photos !! They're gorgeous ! Well done, lucky you had a camera on you for this! It's so beautiful :D Xxx Do

    Apr 13, 2008


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley